Target Groups for the test
1. People with fever, malaise, dry cough and shortness of breath, respiratory symptoms.
2. People returned from high-risk area.
3. People have contacts with COVID-2019 patients.
What is inside the kit?
1. Test Card
2. Sample Buffer
- Open the pouch and remove the Card. Once opened, the test card must be used immediately.
- Disinfect your finger with alcohol prep pad.
- Puncture your finger with lancet.
- Collect the blood specimen with the capillary pipet provided, gently squeeze out the extra specimen to leave 2μL in the pipet as marked with the scale line. Apply 2μL of blood specimen to the “S1” area as marked.
- Add 2 drops of sample buffer to the well marked as “S”.
- Read the result at 15 minutes. A strong positive sample may show result earlier.
*Note: Results after 20 minutes may not be accurate.*
Interpretation of Results
Storage and Stability:
- Store of room temperature or refrigerated between 4-30℃ in the original sealed pouch. Store in a cool, dark and dry area. Do Not Freeze.
- Do not use beyond the expiration date.